Thursday, December 8, 2011

I can spend my entire day on the web...

I can literally spend hours upon hours visiting awesome websites and blogs.
I am sharing many of them under My Favorite Blogs and Websites list. Be sure to check out the many talented/creative shops/blogs/websites/facebook pages listed there. You never know what you may come across that you just have to have.

I have found so many items that I would just love to have. Absolutely TDF (to die for) items. Im building a Must have list and am gonna sign/seal and deliver my Christmas list to Santa at the post office this week. Won't you join me?

Support handmade/work at home moms and women. They are who make the world go round.
Happy Holidays!
Jenn

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Have you discovered Pinterest yet? Now THERE you can spend an entire WEEK browsing awesome stuff and cool ideas. If you haven't, I would be happy to send you an invite. Just let me know. I LOVE Pinterest! :) Nice blog! I'm new to blogging as well, and it's hard to find your "groove" sometimes. Look forward to reading more! :)

Andrea said...

P.S. "Liked" your FB page as well. You have cute things! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow/Like Andrea. I too discovered Pinterest. I have to harness some self control or I'd be on there nonstop. hehe. I love it. It's so addicting.

I became addicted to browsing posts from Where Women Create facebook page as of yesterday and literally spent half a day and then some browsing links, oohing and ahhing over all the talented women and their creations.

I started adding loads of links here on my blog to save a ton of them.

Im new to this whole blogging experience and am becoming addicted to this as well now. hehe.

Thanks again for the follow. You are my first blog follower. YAY!... if you have a link , website, etc, drop me your info.
Happy Holidays.
xxxoo
jennifer

Unknown said...

ps-Andrea, I found your blog. I saw it yesterday and then my computer started acting up on me. as usual.
I added your blog to my fav. list.
I love the idea of the pantry door paper sorting tip. I so need this. I think I need one on every door in my house. It's amazing how much paper , mail , etc comes through here on a daily basis.
hugs!
Jenn