Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fabric, sweet Fabric !

Oh how I love fabric. I love everything about it.... the pattern, the print, the colors,,,,,,the feel of it. And love the way it looks all stacked nice and neatly in my little corner of sewing happiness. But I so hate to cut it.  But in order to share the love in my creations and through selling my fabric stash at incredible prices in the etsy shop, one must cut ... must...cut...the fabric.

So with that said...NEW fabrics available for sewing creations as well as for sale in the etsy shop. Here are just a few of the fabrics available... all from the great and fabulous Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom.
Check them out. Most are priced starting at $5.50 up. Great for stash building and creating something new and fresh. Speaking of creating, these fabrics are also available to be used in your next cute outfit.

Happy Tuesday!
Jennifer

No comments: